Monday, January 31, 2011

Not a Teenager

Monday night is the night for "Pretty Little Liars." It is one of my favorite shows. I know I am in my late thirties and watch it. It is like my guilty pleasure or something. It comes on at 6 on ABC Family. Not really a show for the a family network. I really question the title of ABC Family. A new kind of family they say, it definitely is. The show is totally a soap opera complete with a girl coming out of the closet, a murder mystery, another character trying to have a relationship with a teacher, and another character that is supposed to be dead texting everyone. That isn't even all of it. It is crazy, I know but I can't stop watching. I love it!! It has suspense, mystery, and a story about friends. I haven't figured out who "A" is that is texting everyone, that is why I have to keep watching!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are funny! My teens love that show. I don't get it at all.