Sunday, January 30, 2011

3 Movies in 1 Weekend!

Well I hadn't blogged about the book I had finished. So I did that but I wanted to blog about my weekend too! I just did not want these things in the same blog.

I saw three movies this weekend. Three that I had not seen. One in the theater and the other two in my comfy recliner.

Friday night, I worked until 5 because we are short staffed right now. So I met up with Jennifer and we headed to The District. I felt so old! All the teenagers in the area were hanging out there. I am not sure what they were going to see, maybe a new horror movie. Which I am too much of a chicken to see in the theater or at home!! Yikes! I did not even like to see the trailers on tv. I mute them or change the channel!

Jennifer and I saw the new Narnia move. I know that "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" has been out for awhile but I had not seen it yet. If you like the Narnia movies, you will like this one too. What a great adventure movie. I even have a great quote from the movie for you: "Extraordinary things happen to extraordinary people." A mouse says it to a boy who had been turned into a dragon but it is still a great quote. And if you know me, you know that I love a good quote!

On Saturday, Melissa from work came over and we Redboxed some movies. She brought Knight and Day. I had not seen that and it was good. Tom Cruise is way cute and really crazy. It was a fun show to watch.

I Redboxed Salt and Just Wright. Since I had seen Salt before we ended up watching Just Wright instead. It was Queen Latifa. That was a cute show. I liked it. Even thinking of buying it sometime.

It was a fun weekend spent with friends. I can't believe it is the last weekend of January. The holidays seem so long ago now, if that is possible...

Hasta la pasta!

No comments: