Monday, February 7, 2011

"I Am Number Four" by Pittacus Lore

Last week I finished reading "I Am Number Four."

What a good book! It is about aliens. I never thought I would get into this sci fi business but I am totally hooked. I enjoyed it. It was entertaining to read from a boy's perspective. Most of the young adult stuff has a female protagonist(is that the right word?), that I have read.

I don't want to give the story away but I totally recommend anyone reading it.

The movie is coming out next week. It looks good. It is always fun to see how the special effects work with what you read and how different parts of the book are interpreted on screen.

This book is a start of a series, so I have to wait for the next one to come out. That should be a good read as well.

later, tater!

No comments: