Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jane Eyre

I finished Jane Eyre! I thought it would take longer. Sometimes I cannot get through classic literature like I can other things that I read. (Should I admit that!) I really enjoyed it. Seriously! I even stayed up late finishing the book. I even cried at the end. It is such a beautiful story. Charlotte Bronte is a great writer. I know classic literatrue, of course she is a great writer.

The last time I read Jane Eyre I was in high school and do not remember liking the book that much. One of those that you 'have to' read type of thing. I decided to read this because I saw that it is coming in theaters soon. So I thought that I should re-read it.

I made it through and am now working on my next book. This one is not an e-book. I am now reading, "I Am Number Four."

Until later!

No comments: