Monday, January 17, 2011

2011

2011... I cannot believe it is here. I know you are saying it is the middle of January, Lesley, of course it is here. You have heard this all before, where does the time go and time flies... blah blah. I know!! I say it all the time too! I cannot believe it is the 17th of January. I haven't blogged in forever! A friend of mine reminded me of that a few days ago. So this is my start for the year. We will see how it goes. I don't know how well I am going to do with this.

I haven't really made any goals for the year personally. At work I have made some goals. I am having more team meetings to take advantage of the time and to work on training opportunities. I am trying to get up to date since the holidays. It is taking me awhile on that.

Personally, maybe this blog will be a goal. I am not promising anything though. (smile!)

Until later... I don't want to write too much, who knows who reads this? ha ha!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm glad you are writing in your blog! As I said on the phone tonight, I'm working on the same thing--so we'll see how it goes! Good luck & happy blogging!