Monday, January 17, 2011

Tomorrow is Another Day

Here I go with two posts in one day. I can't believe it either!!

No work today so I thought I should actually get some stuff done around the house. I did not do much this weekend, so I got some laundry done. That is something. Like Scarlett said, tomorrow is another day!

I did some shopping in little Tooele. I went to one of my favorite stores, Homebodies. Such a cute store and the nicest woman that owns the shop. I picked up a few things. Whenever I go there, I can't help but get a few things. If you are ever in Tooele, you should go, it is a great place.

Also I went to another shop that right downtown. It is "Sweet Lizzies." I had not been there before but wow, it is great. It is a candy store like no other. Or at least I haven't been to a candy store like that in a long time. (Which is a good thing, by the way!) It is a cute shop with candy that I had not seen in a long time. As well as some candy that I had not seen before. It is cool, you can buy candy by the pound or they have these great little $1 bags ready to go. I went a little nuts on the $1 bags. I got some chocolate covered Rice Crispies, chocolate covered cake pieces, chocolate covered mini Oreos, pomegranate Jelly Bellys(very good!), and gummy raspberries. I probably should not go there too often!!

Here is my yuck moment of the day... I am online in the dating world. (A lot of good it does me! (sarcasm)) I am online on Plenty of Fish (it is free and the name is great) and I am on e-Harmony. I go to check my e-mail today and I see that I have a message/flirt on Plenty of Fish. It is one of those, this guy wants to meet you. I have had a few of those recently and I have written the guy back without any results. So I thought I will write this guy. I thought, I will just see. I get a message back from him that he is still married and his intentions are not good! YUCK!!! I wrote him back to say that I was not that type of girl and I could not wish him luck because I just couldn't!!! (Usually when I write back to say I am not interested, I wish good luck) This guy definitely does not need luck, he needs a divorce or his wife is the one that needs the divorce! That just makes me mad!

What would Scarlett say? Tomorrow is another day!

I don't know what movie it is, but other things come to mind about that guy, but I am not that type of girl! (smile!)

Until later...

No comments: