Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Miles To Go"

Here you go with another book that I have read. I just finished reading Richard Paul Evans' book called "Miles to Go." It is part of "The Walk Series." I don't know how many books this series will have but it is definitely a book worth reading. Richard Paul Evans is a good author. This book is kind of sneaky. I would think, oh I will just read to the end of this chapter and then I would find myself reading the chapter after that. I guess you can say that it is another book that I did not want to put down too much. The friend who loaned it to me, said that this book is slower than the first book, "The Walk." I found them both to be compelling and interesting. Of course, I have to wait until next year for the next one to come out. And of course, it ended with a big question mark!! (or should I do this ??) It ended leaving me totally wondering... Who is this in the book?

As a side note as well... this book makes me curious how the author researched for this book. Maybe I will have to look that up as well. It is an interesting concept, a man that starts to walk. He starts out with not much at all. He finds a lot along the way, surprisingly builds relationships and learns things about himself and others. All in all this is a good book and I am looking forward to the next one in the series to come out in April of 2012.

No comments: